Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

Re: Braille Scale Group Build - 2012 'Medical Services' - Week 10

May 1 2012 at 5:30 AM
Neil Lyall  (Login neilyall)
Missing-Lynx members

Response to Braille Scale Group Build - 2012 'Medical Services' - Week 10

Hello

I removed and rebuilt the front window since the last update, it now looks more correct compared to photos.

Also have spent a lot of time shaping the edge around the roof, and shaping the line where it meets the body.

Though the work appears maybe 95% done it will still take a few weeks to finish. Saturday I should be able to respray the white roof, when satisfied its good enough I can then fit windscreen & wipers, then fit the upper cabin to the body.

Then comes the job of fixing the rear doors, and ensuring all joins between upper & lower body are as good as I can make them.

I also have to add a 'red cross' lamp to the front of the roof.

And need to consider whether to add a roof rack and rear access ladder to the roof. Most of these Horch ambulances don't seem to have a roof rack and ladder.

Then weathering, decals, etc, as well as some improvements to the kit parts suggested by Ilian.

All up still more than a few hours work left till its done

cheers
Neil

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. The roof rack - Ilian Filipov on May 1, 5:45 AM
  3. Work - Alfred van Netburg on May 1, 6:19 AM
  5. Defenitely an improvement - Peter Bergstrom on May 1, 8:28 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse