Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

Re: Morser and Jagdpanzer IV....

May 20 2012 at 9:40 PM
Neil Lyall  (Login neilyall)
Missing-Lynx members

Response to Morser and Jagdpanzer IV....

Hello Paul

the trials you speak of with the Morser build are not apparent in your pictures, it looks top shelf.

And a very neat job on the Jagdpanzer IV, as per your usual high standard of paint work. What type of airbrush do you use ? And which enamel and acrylic brands do you work in ?

I know what you mean though with unforgiving builds - some builds seem to put up a mighty resistance, currently the MAC Mercedes LG-3000 is my bug bear. It should have been a straightforward build, and probably is to most people, but I decided to improve on it, and so far not one of those 'improvements' has been successfully achieved. I chose to start it some months back as I assessed it was the closest to a 'quick build' in my stash (what an error or judgement that has proven to be !)

cheers
Neil

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Aha..the famous 'this won't take long.....' - Paul Giles on May 21, 2012, 3:11 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse