OPEL Blitz 4x4June 6 2012 at 3:23 PM
|Iain Smyth (Login IainSmyth)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
I did some checking last night and it seems only the Airfix Opel (1/76) is the 4x4 version in plastic. It this correct?
The Acadeny, Esci/Italeri, Fujimi, and Pegasus kits are all 4x2 does anyone make a 4x4 version in 1/72?
Also, does anyone make one which you can easily open/remove the sides of the hood to show the engine if you wanted to?
- Re: OPEL Blitz 4x4 - Slavi Slavov on Jun 6, 2012, 4:19 PM
- Pegasus Blitz? - Graham Boak on Jun 6, 2012, 4:40 PM
- Not easy conversion definitely - Ilian Filipov on Jun 6, 2012, 6:07 PM
- Blitz 6700A - Ilian Filipov on Jun 6, 2012, 5:36 PM
- Roden is coming out withthe 4x4 version - Tony "Panzer 1946" Ivey on Jun 6, 2012, 8:58 PM
- Is it time? - Bjorn Backlund on Jun 7, 2012, 3:50 AM
- The chances aren't big, I think - Ilian Filipov on Jun 7, 2012, 3:59 AM
- Thanks Everyone - Iain Smyth on Jun 7, 2012, 11:59 AM
- Opel Blitz Allrad - Peter Bergstrom on Jun 7, 2012, 2:07 PM
- ESCI/Airfix scales - Graham Boak on Jun 7, 2012, 2:48 PM
- More wheels - Ilian Filipov on Jun 7, 2012, 6:10 PM
- Are 6-nut wheels available as aftermarket? - Graham Boak on Jun 9, 2012, 5:22 PM