Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

MŘncheberg Tiger I's in the Battle of Berlin

June 17 2012 at 2:42 PM
Daniel L÷wenhamn  (Login DLowenhamn)
Missing-Lynx members

I'd like to build the Altonaerstrasse-Tiger and the Tiergarten Tiger of Panzerabteilung MŘncheberg.

http://www.tiif.de/thread.php?threadid=97&sid=f64d0e3f4931df1c00f9fc1058d741fa

As I understand it these Tigers were of a final batch, the unit received five of the last Tiger Is to be issued in February 1945. However, they also absorbed Tiger Is from other units so I am uncertain if the two on these pictures were final ones.

Can anyone direct me on which kits to use? I'm open to kit-bashing, buying aftermarket detail sets and so on to get correct versions.

/Daniel

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Tiger 323 - Drew Gleason on Jun 18, 9:45 AM
    1. Hybrids - Daniel L÷wenhamn on Jun 18, 5:23 PM
      1. Turrets and Trumpys - Drew Gleason on Jun 19, 12:26 AM
        1. How about this then? - Daniel L÷wenhamn on Jun 19, 12:30 PM
          1. 3 or 4? - Drew Gleason on Jun 19, 1:59 PM
            1. Liberating! - Daniel L÷wenhamn on Jun 20, 1:41 PM
          2. Parts! - Drew Gleason on Jun 21, 6:11 PM
            1. Excellent help! - Daniel L÷wenhamn on Jun 24, 12:54 PM

2. Tiger Detailing - Dan Taylor on Jun 29, 9:12 AM