Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

1/72 Operation Luttich Diorama '' Fix it before the fog lifts!!''

June 18 2012 at 5:12 PM
Nick Richardson  (Login panthernick)
Missing-Lynx members

Hello everyone

Here's some work that i've recently completed.
A superdetailed Italeri Sd.kfz.234/2 Puma. Periscopes..smoke throwers...exhausts...
Converted Presier figures and equipment from the Panzer crew and Marching soldiers sets.
I Scratch built the base groundwork and tree. Static grasses and crushed leaf litter scratched flora including broadleaved plants.. flowers and a creeping Rose bush.
I titled this ''Fix it before the fog lifts!!'' as this is the a.m. of 7th August 1944... Aufklarungs abt. 116 Pz Div... already behind schedule and trying to make use of the morning mist to advance a Puma recce crew cautiously hurries to change a flat tyre and continue the operation. Sensibly parking under the largest piece of cover available.
Hope you like the pics

Tree and 3/4 finished composition

[linked image]

Homemade flora

[linked image]

Puma hides while crew hurries to repair flat.

[linked image]

Commander surveys the local vista.

[linked image]

Rolling in the spare.

[linked image]

So i hope you enjoy this piece. It had my eyes on stalks. Thank heavens for my Optivisor!!.
There is a SBS of this on the Military Modelling site.

Feedback Qu.s all welcome

Nick

This message has been edited by panthernick on Jun 18, 2012 10:06 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Nice work! - Ian Parker on Jun 18, 2012, 6:29 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse