Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

Little differences

June 25 2012 at 10:40 AM
  (Login alfred250251)
Missing-Lynx members

Response to Re: Finished SdKfz 234/Luchs and more PzBeob III

Thanks for the comment Neil. I think you experienced this with your Steyr too : There is a lot you can get away with on German vehicles, if not proven by pictures then by educated reasoning.

Yet there is always a certain cominations of detail that must be right or it will keep haunting you.
usually nobody will notice this but in your mind you know : this wheel must have 6 instead of 5 holes, or, this engine hatch must be split in two etc...

On the other hand ; with every completely sought out and correct model we will be the experts on it and hopefully will be able to pass on that knowledge via this, or other forum.
(But after 10 year or so I usually have forgotten how I came to this or that detail....)

Alfred happy.gif

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse