Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

Braille Scale Group Build - 2012 'Medical Services' - Week 18

June 27 2012 at 7:45 AM
  (Login Spacewolfdad)
MODERATORS ONLY - Braille

Hello Fellow Group Builders,

Sorry for the late arrival of the weekly update for the build, domestic hindrances and no real spare time caused me to forget to post it. I hope we have a few more posts this week, things are getting a little thin on the ground. I don't know if it was the extension that took the wind out of our sails or perhaps now we are in the summer months people have other things to occupy them. Whatever the reason, I hope as we move inexorably towards the final weeks we can get a few more builds finished and then have a really interesting gallery for the rest of the chaps on the forum.

So let's see what you have (or haven't) been up to this week.....

All the best,

Paul

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Progress on the Phanomen.... - Paul Giles on Jun 27, 8:51 AM
    1. Re: Progress on the Phanomen.... - Neil Lyall on Jun 27, 9:22 AM
      1. Thanks Neil.... - Paul Giles on Jun 27, 11:57 AM
    2. On to painting - Alfred van Netburg on Jun 28, 3:19 PM

2. Re: Braille Scale Group Build - 2012 'Medical Services' - Week 18 - Neil Lyall on Jun 27, 9:18 AM
    1. Superb stuff.... - Paul Giles on Jun 27, 12:02 PM
      1. Re: Superb stuff.... - Neil Lyall on Jun 27, 6:46 PM
    2. Wel done - Alfred van Netburg on Jun 28, 3:25 PM

3. old Granit ambulance build - Neil Lyall on Jun 27, 9:19 PM
    1. Nice little vehicle... - Paul Giles on Jun 28, 1:36 PM

4. ASLAV Amb - Haydn Neal on Jun 28, 11:25 AM
    1. Interesting vehicle... - Paul Giles on Jun 28, 1:38 PM
    2. brave - Alfred van Netburg on Jun 28, 3:30 PM
      1. Good incentive to move along a bench queen - Haydn Neal on Jun 29, 8:58 AM

5. My apologies - François Gousse on Jun 28, 4:19 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse