Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

New Figures - British Parade Ground

June 29 2012 at 8:33 AM
  (Login Dan-Taylor)
Missing-Lynx members

Hello All
Whilst trying to finish the QLR, a number of little jobs have inserted themselves into my plans! I'll be back to that soon but, in the mean time, here are some new 1/76-1/72 figure sets just added to my website. I actually made them a while ago and Milicast have been marketing them but it's about time I did a little more to promote them.

The theme, as the title suggests, is British Soldiers a parade ground/inspection setting. There are three sets - 'Atten-Shun'; 'Stand Easy' and 'Officers-on-Parade'. Each has five figures in various appropriate poses. The attached pictures show figures from the 'Atten-shu' and 'Officers..' sets. If you would like to see further pictures, please go to my site -http://www.dantaylormodelworks.com/british-parade-ground-41-c.asp.
[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Thanks for looking. Any questions, please let me know.

Best wishes
Dan Taylor

www.dantaylormodelworks.com

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Nice! - Tomas Jakl on Jun 29, 1:41 PM
  3. Re: New Figures - British Parade Ground - Neil Craig on Jun 29, 3:39 PM
  5. British Figures - Charles Martin on Jun 29, 10:46 PM
  7. Re: New Figures - British Parade Ground - T-izumi on Jun 29, 11:46 PM
  9. Thanks and paint colours - Dan Taylor on Jul 1, 4:54 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse