Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

Re: Braille Scale Group Build - 2012 'Medical Services' - Week 19

July 3 2012 at 5:57 AM
Neil Lyall  (Login neilyall)
Missing-Lynx members

Response to Braille Scale Group Build - 2012 'Medical Services' - Week 19

Hello

re the above suggestions of putting the pictures together in a gallery - you could create a specific blog to do just that, dedicated to this group build, its also then permanently in "cyberspace"

I know it sounds like I'm "blog crazy" at present but it really is a simple, fast, free and effective way to showcase the builds.

The blog formats have come a long way since I created one in 2009 - I have been looking at the new functionalities, and have updated mine this afternoon to a more dynamic style, with additional functionality, and am adding a lot of new features.

A blog dedicated to the Medical Services Group Build will allow progress photos & comments, and you can add a translation gadget for other languages, search box, welcome message, poll, link list, etc

This is just a suggestion, if you don't want to do a blog thats cool with me, just floating the idea

If you decided to give it a go, I don't think you'd have any problems.

Also no limit that I know of with size of pictures and number of pictures, text etc

And I'd be happy to be of any assistance if you like the idea.

cheers
Neil

http://braillebuilder.blogspot.com.au/

This message has been edited by neilyall on Jul 3, 2012 6:58 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Sounds like a plan.... - Paul Giles on Jul 3, 2012, 10:50 AM
    1. Re: Sounds like a plan.... - Neil Lyall on Jul 3, 2012, 7:10 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse