Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

Welcome and excellent work....

July 9 2012 at 5:49 AM
  (Login Spacewolfdad)
MODERATORS ONLY - Braille

Response to david brown bomb tractor

Hi Sonny,

Firstly, Welcome to the Braille Scale Discussion Group.

Secondly, I think your little model is just fine and totally in keeping with the ethos of the group, we have a good mix of armour and soft-skin enthusiasts, so just keep on posting stuff like this. I am really impressed with the variety of materials you have used to make this little model come to life. I look forward to further updates on it.

Finally, I would like to thank you for your excellent photo-etch set I purchased recently, it was really beautiful and I have just got a Dragon Kubelwagen to use it on. Your customer service was excellent and I can thoroughly recommend your products to all the braille modellers on this site. Well done and I look forward to seeing what else you produce in the future.

All the best,

Paul

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse