Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

How about 1963?

July 21 2012 at 9:13 PM
Paul Giles  (Login Spacewolfdad)
MODERATORS ONLY - Braille

Response to Predictions

Hi Marton,

I go back to 1963 and can safely say braille scale modellers have it really made nowadays, what with good kits and after-market we are positively spoilt for choice. We are after all modellers, or so we purport, to have kits that need no 'tweaking' would make us kit-makers and that wouldn't be as much fun.

I complain as much as the next person, but only about the lack of certain types (British Cruiser tanks) in the manufacturers inventory. I don't normally complain about the quality of the kits as I remember being stuck with the Airfix Panther, Sherman, Stug III and SdKfz 234 armoured car as the modelling choice back then. I think we should be grateful for what we get and if it isn't to our liking, no one is making you buy it.

Predictions?

I reckon a few more Pz IIIs and maybe they may surprise us all and do some of the American tank destroyers, as they have the chassis to hand. All they would need is a superstructure and a turret.

All the best,

Paul

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse