Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

Braille Scale Group Build - 2012 'Medical Services' - Finale

July 30 2012 at 8:29 PM
  (Login Spacewolfdad)
MODERATORS ONLY - Braille

Hi Everyone,

Well all good things must come to an end and it is time to wrap up this Group Build. I must say it has been a wonderful experience and I have thoroughly enjoyed every post and comment. The quality of the builds has been outstanding and the gallery will be a real treat for those who haven't been involved in this venture. I have had five people send stuff in for inclusion in the gallery, I know there were many more involved than that, so if you can get your three pictures to me within the next few weeks it would be great. I have allowed these extra few weeks as I know that some of you need to finish off stuff to the standard you set yourselves, there will be no more weekly updates though. If we set a cut off date for the gallery to be posted of the 12th August, that should be enough time for you all to send me stuff to include in it. Even if it isn't finished please send in the current status of your build so you can be included and get a honourable mention.

I thank all those who took part and got involved, the response was far beyond what I imagined it would be, I hope you all enjoyed the experience and now have some different models in your collection. I would like to do another Group Build in 2013 if you would be interested, I had thought of the theme 'Anti-Tank'. This would provide a lot of scope again and some different builds hopefully. Anyway that is in the future, this is now and lets see the final display of your amazing talents gentlemen.

Once again thank you all, all the best,

Paul

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Not quite finished.... - Paul Giles on Jul 30, 8:50 PM
    1. Re: Not quite finished.... - Neil Lyall on Jul 31, 7:59 AM
      1. Thanks Neil.... - Paul Giles on Jul 31, 7:20 PM
    2. among the best - peter harrington on Jul 31, 3:34 PM
      1. Thanks Peter... - Paul Giles on Jul 31, 7:27 PM
    3. Hang on, hang on ... - elliott winthrop on Jul 31, 9:24 PM
      1. Still time.... - Paul Giles on Aug 1, 5:29 AM
    4. Polski Fiat Ambulance finished.... - Paul Giles on Aug 1, 7:34 PM

2. Re: Braille Scale Group Build - 2012 'Medical Services' - Finale - Neil Lyall on Jul 31, 8:02 AM
    1. It was fun... - Paul Giles on Jul 31, 7:33 PM
    2. Pictures - Model T ambulance - Ian Parker on Jul 31, 7:37 PM
      1. All present and correct.... - Paul Giles on Aug 1, 5:25 AM
        1. I'd be up for that! - Mark Deliduka on Aug 1, 10:27 AM
          1. Duly noted... - Paul Giles on Aug 1, 12:54 PM
          2. ill take that - Sean Brannin on Aug 1, 5:44 PM

3. Bren - elliott winthrop on Aug 1, 10:11 PM
    1. Well done Elliott.... - Paul Giles on Aug 2, 8:35 AM
      1. My Bren Gallery - elliott winthrop on Aug 9, 9:26 PM

4. Thank you, Paul! - Marc Fleissner on Aug 12, 5:09 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse