Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

Brilliant !

August 9 2012 at 1:10 PM
Alfred van Netburg  (Login alfred250251)
Missing-Lynx members

Response to Old enemies meet again..golan 1967

Absolutely briliant work fabrizio ! You must have put a lot of hours in this set-up.
Paint and detail are unbelievable and I pitty the little Jagdpanzer for trying to standup against the bodybuilder Sherman on steroids....
I hope more people go on building after WW 2 50's, 60's and 70's subjects. There is so much special stuff to find in those decades..!

Can you tell us more about the JgdPz IV ? I did not know the Syrians had the short L/48 versions, I thought they only got L/70 ones.

Greets, Alfred

This message has been edited by alfred250251 on Aug 9, 2012 1:11 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thanks Alfred!!! - Fabrizio Repetto on Aug 9, 2012, 2:16 PM
    1. Syrian armor - Alfred van Netburg on Aug 9, 2012, 5:08 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse