Guess.May 15 2017 at 4:39 AM
|Dave Rhodes (Login DaveRhodes)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to Re: Churchill's in Tunisia and Italy.
My guess would be it was more than likely a one off field modification, not too difficult to do given the almost flat roof of the MK 1 turret. The cupola sits directlyover the original hatch opening. Logic suggests it would have simply been welded in place.
- Re: Guess. - Grant Parkin on May 15, 2017, 5:29 AM
- Scan. - Dave Rhodes on May 15, 2017, 10:25 AM
- see thread a few down - Elliott Winthrop on May 15, 2017, 2:55 PM
- Re: Guess. - Dave Haine on May 15, 2017, 10:24 AM
- Any evidence of a NA75 Churchill with a PzIII cupola? - Greg Knowles on May 15, 2017, 8:26 PM
- Nothing. - Dave Rhodes on May 16, 2017, 2:53 PM
- Thanks.. - Greg Knowles on May 16, 2017, 4:02 PM