Les has sent me another set of photos of very nice models which were either totally scratch-built or converted by modelers from days gone by.
"Attached more photos from the past again from the days when you had to convert what little was available or scratch build. These days many of these types are available in either plastic, resin or metal".
1. A desert workshop diorama from John Rulton
2. A trio of scratch built British 10 ton trucks from the early days from Richard Allebone
3. Scammell Explorer all scratch built by past Tankette editor John Wilkes, this model i am sure now resides with Dave Rhodes.
4. Thornycroft Antar and 50 ton Dyson trailer all scratch built by Eddie Adcock.
5. Fordson Sussex power generator truck all scratch built by master modeller Freddie Freeman.
6 Leyland DAF drops also from the hands of Freddie Freeman.
7 Scammell Pioneer ballast tractor a neat conversion to the Airfix kit by Roy Coddington
Some beautiful work there Les.....thanks for sharing with us.