Turret shapeMay 18 2017 at 7:16 PM
|Elliott Winthrop (Login elliott.winthrop)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Response to Advice on M3 Light Tank...
Hi Paul, I was the same I could not get a 'Honey' M3
I'm not sure what you mean with the turret though
the Honey 'Bellman' in the Mirage kit had the round turret not the octagonal one
But if you want a Octagonal turret M3 the Mirage kits #72670 or #72672 have the Octagonal turret
& correct taller commander hatch.
I guess the decals are the only difference.
(I bought kit #72670 & put the spare round Matchbox 1/76 turret on mine
& put plastic sheet sand shields on it I'll see if I have any pics when I get home.
- Thanks Elliott... - Paul Giles on May 18, 2017, 8:51 PM
- Memory - Elliott Winthrop on May 19, 2017, 12:01 AM
- Certainly does help... - Paul Giles on May 19, 2017, 2:55 AM
- Mirage Grants - Elliott Winthrop on May 19, 2017, 5:11 AM
- What gun on the conversion? - Mike Durand on May 19, 2017, 9:03 PM
- 18 pdr - Elliott Winthrop on May 19, 2017, 11:50 PM