Okay...but a bit confusing...May 19 2017 at 2:20 PM
|Rob Pye (Login docpye2)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to 9 new kits from Dragon
They have to Pz IV Hs listed but one has a Stug B photo....and even then, none of the Hs have zimmerit, and Dragon has shown they can do zimmerit...so what gives.
The F1 could have potential but I fear it will be a rejig of the Fujimi Ausf D they are currently offering...not the great F version they did many moons ago.
All in all, I think that these kits will be simplified versions of their previous offerings, intended to fuel the production line of their ready-made and painted kits. I would love to be proved wrong and that Dragon would go back to making actual model kits....we shall see...
- Re: Okay...but a bit confusing... - christopher benjamin on May 19, 2017, 2:44 PM
- mix up - Elliott Winthrop on May 19, 2017, 3:30 PM
- No zim in Dragon's artwork..... - Rob Pye on May 19, 2017, 5:04 PM
- looks like it to me? - Elliott Winthrop on May 19, 2017, 9:29 PM
- spare parts - Rob Searson on May 20, 2017, 1:11 PM