Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions
of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased,
and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination
of the violator's account.
I haven't actually been working on the M109A2 model recently, having put it down in March to complete the M60 AVLB. Since my last post I've finished the recoil spades and APU for the rear of the turret. The two large turret baskets have been built and the additional stowage for their ends, Jerry cans and other racking. Some new details behind the commander’s cupola plus a shovel and the antenna mount on the turret side.
The Bhishma tank is another model which has been resting in storage while the bridgelayer was finished. Although there are several T90 kits on the market since I started this project, I wanted to stick to the original plan and complete Revell conversion, especially after scratch building the turret. Now I'm working on the hull with the necessary modification for the T90.