Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

A labor of love for sure!

August 8 2017 at 9:16 AM
Rob Pye  (Login docpye2)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 92.2.32.127

Response to thanks Rob

A labor of love for sure! The designer is in the US and I am in Europe, so parts/test sheets in the mail move slowly. However, I have a good feeling that we shall have something ready for release to all of those interested in the next month or so. I am waiting on the first test sheets for the Revell Panther, and once in hand will play around with it and if necessary, make corrections, and send back for revisions. The Dragon Panther should be ready before long but some parts I sent off to the States are apparently MIA during transit....it has been 2 weeks and still not there yet...but hopefully soon!

One thing for sure, once the patterns are done for the main kit types (Revell and Dragon), we will be able to produce the various Panther zimmerit patterns produced by MAN, Daimler Benz, MNH, etc.

Also, since the Revell Panther D/A and G are very similar in shape, we should also be seeing some zimmerit for the Ausf G before long! The Dragon Panther Ausf G kit will of course follow.

Once we have done with the Panther and assessed sales, then onto the Pz IV series.

Of course, if you have other suggestions, do let me know.

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse