Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

my entry- a trio of Staghounds

August 9 2017 at 5:43 AM
paul bishop  (Login paul_bish)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 31.221.21.34

Response to GROUP BUILD 2017.3 - RECCE - Week 2 of 22...

With my family on vacation and just the dog for company I have been blitzing my backlog of models. I think I airbrushed about 30 on Sunday wink.gif

So this is my entry into the Recce GB. Its the Cromwell quick build and will be in a diorama depicting a patrol stopped while the road is checked for mines. It will be set in NWE and the figures are all AB Figures. Tonight will be decals.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Very nice... - Paul Giles on Aug 9, 2017, 8:51 AM
    1. Thanks Paul - paul bishop on Aug 9, 2017, 10:00 AM

2. They look familiar! - David Clark on Aug 9, 2017, 6:41 PM
    1. thought they might be ;) - paul bishop on Aug 10, 2017, 1:21 AM
      1. and use his bottom half - Mike Durand on Aug 12, 2017, 9:50 PM

3. Love the standing around Paul - Elliott Winthrop on Aug 10, 2017, 3:32 AM
    1. there will be a brew up going on somewhere ;) n/t - paul bishop on Aug 10, 2017, 6:42 AM

4. Re: my entry- a trio of Staghounds - jan willem bakker on Aug 10, 2017, 2:33 PM
    1. thanks Jan n/t - paul bishop on Aug 11, 2017, 3:30 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse