Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

Ford WOT2H

August 12 2017 at 4:15 PM
Chris Grove  (Login chrismmgrove)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 88.106.126.50

]]Hi guys
My computer is playing up so I cannot attach anything to an email. So I'll put my latest on the forum so you can all criticize it. I had two copies of a pic of this Ford of the Dutch Prinses Irene brigade landing in Normandy in August 1944. Both were fuzzy and you could not read the markings clearly. But I recently bought a French book (in English) entitled 'Allies in Battledress@ (Belgian, French, Dutch, Czech. Norwegians and Polish) which had a splendidly clear version of the same pic (I only got one number wrong on the number plate). So here is my 1/76 version. The camera decided after the first pic that it needed flash; hence the apparent change in colour. But actually the thing is painted in SCC2 brown, even though it looks green.
Chris

[img][linked image][/img]

[img][linked image][/img]

[img][linked image][/img

This message has been edited by chrismmgrove from IP address 88.106.126.50 on Aug 14, 2017 4:28 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Looks great Chris! - Neil Craig on Aug 12, 2017, 4:52 PM
  3. Re: Ford WOT2H - Dan Taylor on Aug 13, 2017, 1:17 AM
  5. Re: Ford WOT2H - Ilian Filipov on Aug 13, 2017, 6:05 AM
  7. Nice work Chris! - David Clark on Aug 13, 2017, 6:25 PM
  9. Is that SCC2 employed as the disrupter? - Mike Starmer on Aug 14, 2017, 12:14 PM
  11. Ford WOT2 - Chris Grove on Aug 14, 2017, 4:20 PM
    1. very nice - Les Freathy on Aug 14, 2017, 5:04 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse