Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

If you buy them....

September 10 2017 at 8:36 AM
Pascal  (Login LEROUXPASCAL)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 92.132.28.113

Response to How many of these do you think will appear in 1/72 scale anytime soon?????

If you buy them, you certainly will meet a lot of other one very soon on the market....
Modellcollect had the "magnificent" idea to make a "what-if" collection for the continuing WWII in 2024 with "Quadry pod" panzer !!!.
Why not ?? It's not in my interrest, but there are not a lot of "intestind subject" in the Modellcollect kits (in my thought !!)
Till they have lost the "50t Ssyms Schwerer Platformwagen" in theyre way
But we have not to forget that all the brant sale us kit to make monney...
So, If we buy theyr kits, they will offer us some other in the same way, ans so on...
and may be some other more classic brand will tell to themselves that there is here a marvellous idea to make more profit...
No more expensive rechearches (because the smallest negative point will ban our kit), we can do anything, and the more big it is, the more we will sale...
So designer, be open, and make us money...
for which accuracy ???
and Why make accuracies models what "all the other brand offer too" when we can offer kit than just us can offer (copyrights)
I think that if this "fashion" continues, we can wait for a long, very looooooooong time for some other new historical models....
we have already meet that problem : There were certainly 50 or 60 differents Tiger I on the market, and each year, we can met some news, and they are sold!!!!
So, if a brand will make money, they offer us a Tiger, and so, we can wait a log time for a Hellcat, a new Chaffee in plastic, the differents Half-tracks and some other vehicles that really miss us
and in an other hand, the SF does stay in our mind...
If you want the "Panzer of the Future", built it yourself with all you can find, don't buy a "allmade box" !!....
that were my "two cents".....
Pascal

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse