Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

Well the Stolly never made the club's contest; but...

September 10 2017 at 10:48 AM
Graham Mansell  (Login GMansell)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 108.161.124.235

Response to WEEKLY UPDATE - 10.9.2017

...will be ready for our big show at the end of the month!!!
Some pics of the cab interior completed;
[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

The next pic shows where I got to by Wed aft;
[linked image]

...and where I am now;
[linked image]

Got one of the roof hatches working, but it is pretty flimsy so I may have to beef up the components!?
[linked image]

So now the aim is to get this and a few other kits done for our biennial show - CapCon 2017! It is being held this year at the Canadian War Museum, with the built kits in the same room as their 1 to 1 inspirations. I shall post a report after the show date (30 Sep) with pics of the Braille entries. It is disappointing that there are only 2 categories for our models but if there is a good turn out they will have to split these!

Cheers

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. stollie - john lewis on Sep 10, 2017, 11:49 AM
  3. this is going to be a corker!! - paul bishop on Sep 10, 2017, 12:37 PM
  5. Almost shame to cover it over! - peter van kempen on Sep 10, 2017, 12:38 PM
  7. Best not to rush it... - Paul Giles on Sep 10, 2017, 12:44 PM
  9. Yellow handbags? - Simon Barnes on Sep 10, 2017, 1:28 PM
    1. funny you mention that - paul bishop on Sep 11, 2017, 4:28 PM
    2. Did some research and found out about these 'bags'... - Graham Mansell on Sep 12, 2017, 2:49 PM

10. Thanks for the kind words Chaps, I have just under 3... - Graham Mansell on Sep 11, 2017, 3:38 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse