Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

thanks for the input

September 11 2017 at 1:44 PM
john lewis  (Login johosjokers)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 76.185.80.133

Response to I know the feeling

its fairly simplified, but most of the older stuff is. it just depends on how much time we want to sink into something. this one went quick, i almost skipped the add on, then was going to go welded on, then finally jumped in with the bolt heads, actually only round rod, and it didnt take me half an hour to do the bolt heads. i'm not sure of the barrel length, 43 or 48?? i just cut the RB barrel off to the length of the kit part.

im looking at the pics for the first time on the laptop, it shows alot of the goofs, worst for me is the screens showing up so high, looking at it in real, its hard to tell they are up so high, so may redo them while i'm waiting on more figurines.

i've got 1 more berlin stug to do..b c or d, i forget, but will be using the trumpeter kit.

side note, i got the trumpeter kit from super hobby some time back, it was the only kit in the shipment that smelled like FISH SAUCE, to the point its been in the garage since i got it.

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse