Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

Cheers Simon (& buggeration)!

September 13 2017 at 4:03 PM
Andrew Smith  (Login Sgt.Squarehead)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 109.154.47.212

Response to Some answers

Meh! That's not the best news I've had, I've also discovered that Hobbyboss copied an early prototype of the mine-roller rather than the mass produced version seen in the image! I'm probably going to have to go with an 'artistic impression' rather than an accurate model by the sounds of things.

Appreciate the advice all the same, I'll mull it over and decide where to go (what to buy next), on which subject, what is this "would have been to buy the HM model" of which you speak? Found it, happier with a kit TBH.

Am I correct in saying that the gun I'm after is the D10-T2S? If so I'm currently screwed. I can find the D10 & D10-T2 plus a host of other goodies, but not that one.

This message has been edited by Sgt.Squarehead from IP address 109.154.47.212 on Sep 13, 2017 4:26 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Mine rollers. Guns and HM - Simon Barnes on Sep 14, 2017, 3:23 AM
    1. I could only find a KMT-7 - Andrew Smith on Sep 14, 2017, 9:08 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse