JS-3 Camouflage questionSeptember 13 2017 at 10:50 PM
|Kent McKesson (Login SniperPatrol)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Or more appropriately was the JS-3 every in Russian service with any camouflage schemes? How about other post war series of tanks? I could see a winter white wash and found photos of JS-3 tanks used by Middle East countries in desert sand, but otherwise nothing. The parade tanks with white fender edges and such do not count.
Any early post-war period camouflage patterns that would make a reasonable "what if"?
- Nice website......... - Dan Rosecrans on Sep 13, 2017, 11:15 PM
- Did any Soviet post war armor use camo? - Kent McKesson on Sep 15, 2017, 1:26 AM
- Sure, Kent.......... - Dan Rosecrans on Sep 15, 2017, 5:32 AM
- This may help - Mark Munro on Sep 14, 2017, 2:59 AM
- Egyptian 3 colour? - Haydn Neal on Sep 14, 2017, 7:12 AM
- Hi Haydn........... - Dan Rosecrans on Sep 14, 2017, 9:17 AM