Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

Mine rollers. Guns and HM

September 14 2017 at 3:23 AM
Simon Barnes   (Login sbarnes60)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 86.187.168.229

Response to Cheers Simon (& buggeration)!

If you really want to splash out, zedval do a resin KMT mine roller, and a set for the T 55M with antenna smoke mortars MGs and a D10T2 which is the best you are going to get, the thermal sleeve will have to be added whichever one you use, but judging by the battered state in the photos, this shouldn't be too hard. I mentioned the HM kit, as in reality although it is ready made, it does come apart and is a better starting point than any kit, as it gives you the correct hull and turret (but not turret, for this version) although the wheels and tracks still need to be replaced, the only drawback is that the turret is metal, but the rest is plastic, I managed to pick a few of them up fairly cheap but they can be expensive.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I could only find a KMT-7 - Andrew Smith on Sep 14, 2017, 9:08 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse