Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The Dragon Churchill Mk. III should be out in February...

January 20 2012 at 8:26 PM
Peter Sisung  (Login petersisung)
Missing-Lynx members

Just saw the following on Dragon USA.

http://www.dragonmodelsusa.com/dmlusa/prodd.asp?pid=DRA7396

I know many don't care for Dragons approach to Churchills but I like what I've seen of them and am looking forward this next release.

Cheers,
Peter

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
David Ilse
(Login Panzer_M)
Missing-Lynx members

NA and Italy also..plus lend lease?

January 21 2012, 2:01 PM 

just trying to place the mk.III in service.

Respond to this message   
Peter Petkov
(Login pgp000)
Missing-Lynx members

I've had fun with mine (the Mk. IV that is)

January 21 2012, 2:24 PM 

It comes together easily, fuss-free. Yes, there are certain simplifications, there probably are inaccuracies the well-versed Churchillohollics would notice. To me personally it has been a pleasure to build, and took me about 7-8 hours with all the weathering included - I took me much more to find proper pics of the real thing :-D I like the result, and believe most of you guys would do, too.

I'll be happy to have a go at the Mk. III should I be able to procure one.

Peter

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse