Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

M24

August 6 2012 at 4:17 PM
Sean Bartosik  (Login Samba13)
Missing-Lynx members

Here is my take on the old Hasegawa kit of the M24. Finally completed after six months in the making...lol. Many hours spend on fixing the kits shortcomings and my firs attempt at doing a winter camo. The tracks are from old ESCI PzIV and the figure is from Calibre72.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

All comments are welcome.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Albert Chen
(Login majorchen)
Missing-Lynx members

no kidding

August 6 2012, 11:03 PM 

M24 Chaffee is now such a popular subject. I like the winter white wash alot. You added a lot of details to this. Congradulations!

Respond to this message   
Danl Dunbar
(Login danldunbar)
Missing-Lynx members

Re: M24

August 7 2012, 2:01 AM 

Very cool.

Respond to this message   
Alfred van Netburg
(Login alfred250251)
Missing-Lynx members

Hase

August 7 2012, 2:32 AM 

Another good example that a lot of fun and good work can be done on old kits, especially if they are basicly good.
I hope the finish on this one gave you a lot of satisfaction, it realy looks up to date now and the snow cammou looks great. love the figure too !

alfred

Respond to this message   
Danl Dunbar
(Login danldunbar)
Missing-Lynx members

Re: Hase

August 7 2012, 3:00 AM 

yes, I agree, if the basic shape of the kit is right everything else can be added.

Respond to this message   
Saarela Mikko
(Login mitasa1)
Missing-Lynx members

Very nice! Hobbymaster M24...

August 7 2012, 7:35 AM 

...has pretty good tracks too.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse