Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

COMPETITION 2016-17 - NEW OWNERS - Gallery and Voting...

May 17 2017 at 6:09 AM
Paul Giles  (Login Spacewolfdad)
MODERATORS ONLY - Braille
from IP address 176.251.125.169

Here is the Gallery for the recent Competition, 'New Owners', the people who actually finished and entered their pieces are relying on you all to vote for your favourite model. You can vote by nominating your favourite model and sending it to me via email (my email address is in my profile), please DO NOT post your vote here as that may cause some upset to the competitiors. Here is the paragraph from the criteria that outlines what is on offer for the winner, there is also a lottery prize for the other entries...

"4) There will be a prize for the best model, as voted for by the members. Also a lottery prize to be drawn for (by my good wife) out of the remaining entrants in the final Gallery. The prize for the best model will be the Dragon Tiger I with Panzer Aces,courtesy of Parabellum, the lottery prize will be a choice of OKB items from a list I will provide.

The prize for the winner...

[linked image]"

So please support this by voting in your droves, I look forward to hearing from you all. I will publish he result on 24th May.

here are the models that were entered (in no particular order)...

1) John Lewis...

[linked image]

2) John Lewis...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

3) Dimitrios Moschidis...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

4) Marc Mercier...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

5) Arie Vos...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

6) Arie Vos...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

7) Arie Vos...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

8) Dan Taylor...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

9) Tim Greeman...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Well that is the gallery, all fine models I am sure you will agree, however only one can be the winner and all you need to do is send me an email with the number of the model you wish to vote for. The lottery will be carried out with the remaining entrants.

All the best,

Paul

This message has been edited by Spacewolfdad from IP address 176.251.125.169 on May 17, 2017 4:44 PM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse