Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Leopard A3/A4 from PSC

August 5 2017 at 6:07 PM
Charlie Martin  (Login nikon3)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 66.87.72.245

PSC has pre-production photos of German Leopard 1A3/1A4 Canadian Leopard 1C3 on their FB page. The kit gives the ability to make either version.
Cheers
Charlie

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Graham Mansell
(Login GMansell)
Missing-Lynx members

Hmm, interesting yes a quick build, more stuff from our...

August 5 2017, 7:45 PM 

friends at Trumpeter as well.
First the Leopards; the big thing that jumped out at me right away was the holes in the vents on the top rear hull sides. The real beast has 7 or 8 depending on how you count them, so the kit has half that for tool simplification. The detail on the side skirts looks a bit heavy again a war game kit. BUT it does look very convincing so picking up a box may be in the cards, after all there are tracks & wheels from OKB!!

Trumpeter are showing a French Sherman & Russian JS3 with 122mm gun as coming this fall. The Sherman has the gun with the big flash eliminator on it, not sure the exact variant but very interesting. I am not up to speed on my JS3s so not sure if the kit is an up gunned version or not? I am sure someone will come along to settle this.

Cheers

Respond to this message   
David Clark
(Login DavidJClark)
Missing-Lynx members

15mm

August 6 2017, 2:16 AM 

According to the PSC website, the Leopards will be 15mm. It also states that if their 1/72 T-55 sells well, the Leopards could be produced in 1/72 scale. I didn't know that PSC did a T-55!

Cheers

David

Respond to this message   
Grant Parkin
(Login JustGanCanny)
Missing-Lynx members

Re: 15mm

August 8 2017, 1:25 PM 

Hello David, The T-55 (1/72nd scale version) is on bit of a 'crowd fund raiser' scheme. If PSC get orders for 200 or more, they will make the 1/72nd scale version. As they have already taken my money via my visa card, I hope they will make the target...but I don't need any T-55's...I'm just helping PSC get more kits out there. Hope this helps?

Respond to this message   
Charlie Martin
(Login nikon3)
Missing-Lynx members

Re: 15mm

August 8 2017, 3:15 PM 

If they do a crowd fund raiser for the Leopard, I'll chip in for those
Cheers
Charlie

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use