Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

I should be soon (really soon) be getting new etch set...

August 8 2017 at 12:49 PM
Graham Mansell  (Login GMansell)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 23.91.138.100

...for the Modelcollect Pershing, from Tetra Models!!! Just waiting for the postie to remember where my house is or overcome some computer glitch!?!??? I wish these guys (Tetra) would do more update sets for the Modelcollect line!! I asked MC about buying the etch set for the Bereg to add the access platform to the control cab, got a reply that said they did not understand my request so I replied being more specific; and now, cue the crickets, chirp, chirp, chirp.....
I like the fact that MC gives us metal barrels, BUT, recently when researching the Armata Tank I saw that the plastic barrel had much better detail. A lot of the newer Russian barrels are wrapped and the plastic ones have this detail the metal ones - NOT! I picked up a metal barrel from an after market dealer and the barrel had some cuts along the length in different spots to accept the detail of the wrap joint but no instructions as to the method of duplicating this!! Oh well.

I shouldn't complain considering the amount & quality of the new kits we are getting, but I needed something to keep my hands occupied while waiting for the mail!??!??

Cheers

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Graham Mansell
(Login GMansell)
Missing-Lynx members

Got it!!! As usual very, very nice detail set!!! n/t

August 9 2017, 11:00 AM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse