Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New company doing some Braille kits - Aussie M113 FSV..

August 10 2017 at 11:15 AM
Graham Mansell  (Login GMansell)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 108.175.231.16

...coming, didn't see a release date but some pics of the resin conversion.
Company name is Air Graphics Models, their primary focus is 72nd aviation kits.
Also a Bushmaster that they plan to release in Jan 2018??? Again a resin kit they say it just needs interior details & instructions, I hope it comes with an Emu like on the, cough, other scale kit box art!?!?
Also some discussion of conversions for the Ace Stalwart, one mentioned a bulk refuelling rig?
Got this from their FB site and didn't save a link, sorry, but some interesting stuff in the pipeline!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Grant Parkin
(Login JustGanCanny)
Missing-Lynx members

Re: New company doing some Braille kits - Aussie M113 FSV..

August 10 2017, 1:06 PM 

Hello Graham, this is the facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/AirGraphicsModels/

Respond to this message   
David Clark
(Login DavidJClark)
Missing-Lynx members

I love the FB banner photograph ...

August 11 2017, 8:07 AM 

with the Bristol Freighter and Aussie Mk 3 4X4 GS, LWB Landrover (Series 2?) and the troops in their jungle greens and poly service dress. It must be around my vintage happy.gif

Cheers

David

Respond to this message   
Shane Weier
(Login sdweier)
Missing-Lynx members

Mine too...

August 13 2017, 2:58 AM 

"Aussie Mk 3 4X4 GS, LWB Landrover (Series 2?) and the troops in their jungle greens and poly service dress. It must be around my vintage"

I'd kill for a Mk 3 and Mk 5 and a LWB rover FFR suited to my time (70's and 80's)

That said, the others are dead welcome too. Wish I'd had a Bushie to bomb around in instead of just the kind we wore on our heads

Shane

Respond to this message   
David Clark
(Login DavidJClark)
Missing-Lynx members

Interesting!

August 10 2017, 7:43 PM 

It seems that the masters are by Retro Kit - in the case of the M113 MRV at least.

It's a good time for modellers of Aussie armour with Mouse House Enterprises releasing a conversion set for the Trumpeter M113 that includes the T50 turret. They also have 1/72 markings for Vietnam War era Buckets and generic markings for ASLAVs.

Cheers

David

Respond to this message   
paul bishop
(Login paul_bish)
Missing-Lynx members

these look very nice

August 11 2017, 6:44 AM 

look to be decent quality too

Respond to this message   
David Clark
(Login DavidJClark)
Missing-Lynx members

I just noticed ...

August 11 2017, 8:13 PM 

that neither set appears to have the modified driver's hatch. It's not a big deal as it's quite simple to modify the kit part, but it is an oversight.

Cheers

David

Respond to this message   
Haydn Neal
(Login hfneal)
Missing-Lynx members

And sponson armour required - no biggie either. (nt)

August 12 2017, 9:42 AM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse