Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Modern Canidan licenses plates...

September 10 2017 at 3:51 AM
Matt Ponas  (Login 101MattP)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 73.175.18.253

I'm looking for Canadian licenses plate decals for their LAV-III Kodiaks in A'stan... There are a few that had them, and the one I'm building has one wired to the front. I don't have the ability to make my own decals. So I'm looking for help. Are there any generic modern Canadian plates. The plate number I'm doing is 29991. Its a pic with the T/C commander spotting a target through binoc's...

ANY help/advice is appreciated!!!
Thanks!
MattP

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
JMehner
(Login Jens_O_Mehner)
Missing-Lynx members

JBot

September 10 2017, 5:23 AM 

http://www.jbot.ca/welcome.shtml

Be advised that the shopping cart currently is not activated, so either wait until Oct 1st or try your luck through jbot@rogers.com.

Respond to this message   
Graham Mansell
(Login GMansell)
Missing-Lynx members

Be absolutely sure to use PayPal and enter the....

September 10 2017, 8:12 AM 

...transaction under the 'payment to vendor' tab!!!! He can be very slow in the dealings, slow to answer e-mails and IMHO a poor vendor!!! Ask me how I know??!??
Just to warn you ahead of time!

Respond to this message   
JMehner
(Login Jens_O_Mehner)
Missing-Lynx members

Yes

September 10 2017, 1:51 PM 

That is why I linked the new intro-text. He was overwhelmed with orders and just recently got up to date, that is why the shop part still remains closed. He is aware of the past issues and will do his darndest not to repeat them. AFAIK, he is doing this in his spare time and we all know how many trapdoors there are in real life that can have a negative influence.

I firmly believe you should always make your customers aware of the circumstances, but I also know that it is not always possible. At least he seems to have seen his errors and is working to rectify them.

Pobody is nerfect... wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Matt Ponas
(Login 101MattP)
Missing-Lynx members

Thanks for the info!!!

September 12 2017, 1:11 AM 

I'll wait a bit, as the Modell-Trans LAV III Kodiak is coming along slowly, but surely!

MattP

This message has been edited by 101MattP from IP address 73.175.18.253 on Sep 13, 2017 2:04 AM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse