Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
Not always problematic from Europe...March 4 2011 at 12:24 PM
|Christophe Jacquemont (Login cjacquemont)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to Anyone having Postal issues from the UK to the US?
... I did a trade with an American modeller both packages were sent around the 30/31st of December 2010 and took less than two weeks to arrive (France to USA and USA to France).
- Hi, going out from US is not the problem, going into US is. - Jose. T. Rodriguez on Mar 4, 2011, 2:48 PM
- i beg to differ - Ric Montgomery on Mar 5, 2011, 10:24 AM
- Have you actually read my post? :-) (NT) - Christophe Jacquemont on Mar 6, 2011, 8:12 AM
- yes - Ric Montgomery on Mar 6, 2011, 9:11 AM
- My post was aimed at Jose too, I didn't answer yours. - Christophe Jacquemont on Mar 7, 2011, 8:47 AM