Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Kurt,I didn't..........

July 4 2011 at 8:25 PM
  (Login danrosecrans)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 173.245.56.209

Response to Examples of the self-laid mine are right on this site

have a problem with your post until I got to the part where you said you would probably never post on CC. I don't care if you never learn to operate a camera;I don't care if you don't want to look at other modelers efforts and I know that your models won't be missed on this site.# 4 is my problem. 'You find the obligatory and hence insincere comments sickening and couldn't bring yourself to respond positively toward them.' Now,everybody else on this site may be a liar,but I take offense to the fact that I was called one and you don't even know me. I don't comment if I don't mean it. I will,however,comment as soon as they improve to what I consider an acceptable standard for me. Please keep in mind that standards are like #@@holes;everybody has one;hence the comments that you think are insincere.

Kurt,maybe you should take your own advice and grow a little more skin yourself. All I get from your post is that you are very insecure;at least about your modeling ability. I guess you had a very bad experience,at a show or club,maybe;I don't know. What I do know is this. You don't care about any modeler or their builds. You don't care about showing your builds. You obviously don't care about modelers or their feelings. Why do you even waste your time on this site???????

Kurt,we all see modeling (or anything else,for that matter) in our own light. You just need to drown out the noise and turn your light on...........Dan

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Kurt,I didn't.......... - Joseph R. Zrodlowski on Jul 4, 9:53 PM
    1. You notice........... - Dan Rosecrans on Jul 5, 12:57 AM
      1. Re: You notice........... - Joseph R. Zrodlowski on Jul 5, 1:50 AM
        1. My mistake.......... - Dan Rosecrans on Jul 5, 2:43 AM

2. Dan, I didn't.... - Gary Owsley on Jul 4, 10:01 PM
    1. Nope........ - Dan Rosecrans on Jul 5, 1:07 AM

3. Dan, I don't . . . - Kurt Laughlin on Jul 4, 11:22 PM
    1. No,no............. - Dan Rosecrans on Jul 5, 1:20 AM
      1. So why not, "Opinions are like pituitary glands: everyone has one"? - Kurt Laughlin on Jul 5, 8:33 PM
        1. OK, Kurt.........Dan n/t - Dan Rosecrans on Jul 5, 10:39 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse