Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
Photo etch meshJuly 7 2011 at 10:10 PM
|Shane Gowan (Login ShaneGowan)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Ok, I am sure there are a myriad of photo etch mesh...but do ya think I can remember who has it?? Can anyone point me in the direction of some diamond photoetch mesh please!
- Re: Photo etch mesh - Henri-Pierre Mas on Jul 8, 2011, 2:13 AM
- Also Accurate Armour and Eduard. - Christophe Jacquemont on Jul 8, 2011, 6:10 AM
- Etched Mesh - Owen Nelson on Jul 8, 2011, 11:09 AM
- Or use decorative wrapping ribbon.. - Andrew Tomlinson on Jul 8, 2011, 2:22 PM
- Thanks guy's - Shane Gowan on Jul 9, 2011, 3:05 AM
- Re: Thanks guy's - Glen Burns on Jul 9, 2011, 4:13 AM