Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
Word AssociationAugust 18 2011 at 5:29 AM
|Stirling Lowery (Login StirlingLowery)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to As I understand it the term "Military"....................
Alan - I don`t think this applies to the subject under discussion, notice that none of the aircraft/aviation modelling magazines use the term "military" in any of their titles ( probably to avoid confusion ? ) I can`t honestly see anything wrong in having a magazine entirely devoted to armour subjects when aircraft modelling magazines have been following the very same formula regarding aviation models for decades, the publishers of "Model Military International" & "AFV Modeller" have sister publications that deal exclusively with aircraft models ie "it does what it says on the tin" maybe to avoid confusion the publishers of "military" modelling magazines should substitute the name military with the word armour and give most of their readership what they want - magazines that deal exclusively with armour related subjects - we`re not exactly asking for "Jerusalem" are we ??!!
- It would seem theat one of the Military magazine.. - Alan Mckenzie on Aug 18, 2011, 6:15 AM
- ? - Stirling Lowery on Aug 18, 2011, 7:56 AM
- In response to Mr Lowery - John Murphy on Aug 18, 2011, 10:36 AM
- In Response To Mr Murphy - Stirling Lowery on Aug 18, 2011, 1:38 PM
- Single subject magazines... - Spencer Pollard on Aug 18, 2011, 3:27 PM
- Single Subject Magazines.. - Stirling Lowery on Aug 18, 2011, 6:48 PM
- Missing the point - John Murphy on Aug 19, 2011, 11:22 AM
- I like Helicopters.... - Anthony Guarderas on Aug 19, 2011, 3:06 PM