Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Need to get new compressor - anyone got one of these?

September 21 2011 at 5:31 AM
  (Login toby2282)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 93.186.22.114

Hi,

Having had my Ripmax fail on me yesterday - am looking for a decent compressor with separate tank, moisture trap and pressure gauge. I am on a bit of a budget so the Iwata's are out of my price bracket. I saw this one and wondered whether anyone has one and if so is it any good.

AB-AS196 Twin Cylinder Mini Piston type "0n-demand" compressor with receiver and Dual Switch for Airbrushing Ref: AB-AS-196

http://everythingairbrush.com/acatalog/AS_Series.html

Compressor is halfway down page!!

This Twin Cylinder piston compressor at delivers enough Air Volume (CFM) and Air Pressure (PSI) to meet the demands of several airbrushes. The AB-AS196 has a 3.0 litre receiver tank that has its pressure maintained automatically by the compressor. With a dual position switch, it is possible to select 2 modes of operation: In position 1,once it has reached an output pressure of 57 PSI it shuts off automatically and restarts when required. In position 2, the compressor will run continuously and reach a maximum pressure of 87 PSI. Compact, portable and quiet (59db) it provides an oil free air supply that is ideal for designers, modellers, artists, cake decorators, nail art and spray tanning.

Ultra quiet (59db) - can be used unobtrusively in the home
Maintenance free oil-less twin cylinder piston design with lightweight aluminium construction
3.0 litre Receiver tank - ensures pulse free output, and use of up to 4 airbrushes simultaneously (adaptor required)
Constant pressure and Zero pulsation
Auto stop and start: Stops at 57 PSI, Starts at 35 PSI
Pressure gauge and Professional Regulator - fully adjustable to 0 psi
Water trap and air filter
Rubber feet
Ideal for all airbrushes and HVLP mini spray guns

Motor - 240V 60Hz 1Ph
Power rating - 150W
Air tank: 3.0L
Maximum pressure - 87 psi
1/8 BSP male outlet
Air displacement - 30 litres/min
Weight - 7.2kg

Price:    £109.56

Thanks

Toby

This message has been edited by toby2282 from IP address 93.186.22.115 on Sep 21, 2011 5:35 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. CO2 - Matt Deck on Sep 21, 3:51 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse