Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

I agree with you...

September 22 2011 at 5:13 AM
Miguel Jimenez Mig  (Login Mig_Jimenez)
MODERATORS ONLY - ES
from IP address 81.36.19.142

Response to Euro Militaire !! EDITED

...in many points.

And..by the way...who took Gold medals this year??? Some of my favorites doens't get any emdal, even no commended, but i don't know who won.

I have seen some photos of the show, but not who got medal or not.

Any news??

Anyway, like i told you, many things changed in Euro, and ofc ourse it is not like when we meet in Euro frist years.
I have judge Euro many times, and each year something happened, alswys a new history always.

That history of the" I always get gold medal" or " I got gold medal in other shows" sound very familiar to me

But the fault is not frOm the egocentric modeller but from the judge who give the non deserved golds or silvers , and just because he is scared to don't give a gold to a modeller who is getting popular. This is the main problem isn many shows. Judges are scared and they just follow the fashion, they give a Gold to this or that one just because he is getting famous, or he just publish in many magazines or he got many golds in other shows.

I think that the problem is the lack of criteria and independency of some jusdges.

Modelers with ego....exist and will exist always.
Modellers who think they deserv always the top awards... also.

Anyway, I was not there this year. so I cannot judge, but i have hear from some modelelrs that something happened.

Anyone can drop a little light without FEAR????

MIG

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. So right - Mirko Bayerl on Sep 22, 2011, 5:18 AM
    1. It is no different here in America, some judges have - Ken Daigle on Sep 22, 2011, 8:50 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse