Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
Summary?September 26 2011 at 2:49 AM
|Jari Lievonen (Login JariL)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to Euro Militaire !! EDITED
And what is the summary of the discussion?
-Models should be historically accurate/accuracy should count as criteria?
-Judges should be better? I guess this means that the organisers should prepare the judging better so that all judges know what is expected, or?
-Competitiors should read the rules so that they know how they are evaluated?
|This message has been edited by JariL from IP address 126.96.36.199 on Sep 26, 2011 2:52 AM|
- Yes to all - Guillem Martí i Pujol on Sep 26, 2011, 4:09 AM
- Judges _: Summary - Mirko Bayerl on Sep 26, 2011, 4:40 AM
- Amen to that Mirko, well said! :-) n/t - Gunnar Jansson on Sep 26, 2011, 7:11 AM
- Amen Mirko n/t - Gunnar Baeumer on Sep 26, 2011, 10:14 AM
- by the way... - Miguel Jimenez Mig on Sep 26, 2011, 2:50 PM
- awards - alan bullock on Sep 27, 2011, 6:49 AM