Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
Question for Mr. ZalogaNovember 27 2011 at 10:41 AM
|Neil Stephens (Login firemanneil)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
I have long admired your work, since the change in format of the magazine Military Modelling I no longer buy that publication thus ending a 30 year relationship.I do miss the articles that you had published.
I would like to know if you have ever thought about taking all of your articles and
publishing them in one book. I for one would buy it.
- Not really practical - Steve Zaloga on Nov 27, 11:11 AM
- Re: Not really practical - Neil Stephens on Nov 27, 1:42 PM
- I'll second Neil's proposal - Mike Johnson on Nov 27, 2:19 PM
- Steve's Articles - Scott Smith on Nov 27, 2:31 PM
- I'd buy it just for the Sherman Jumbo article - Andrew James on Nov 28, 1:10 AM
- perhaps... - david nickels on Nov 28, 9:34 AM
- I doubt that would be legal once... - Mike Moore on Nov 28, 1:42 PM
- Sure!!! - Mark Aldrich on Nov 28, 4:23 PM
- Well, you know me.... - Mike Moore on Nov 29, 1:30 AM
- Depends - Alex Clark on Nov 28, 5:49 PM
- Re: Depends - Mike Moore on Nov 29, 1:29 AM
- Contracts / Agreements - Alex Clark on Nov 29, 3:54 AM
- Sounds like I'd agree with you... - Mike Moore on Nov 29, 10:24 AM
- some magazines do it - david nickels on Nov 28, 7:52 PM
- I know it was just a suggestion... - Mike Moore on Nov 29, 1:32 AM
- Steve Z Axis Models Book ? - Stirling Lowery on Nov 29, 11:55 AM