Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

No luck either

January 12 2012 at 1:44 PM
Paul McMahon  (Login Paul_McMahon)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 89.204.202.112

Response to Cove Models

Hi Richard , I have had no luck either and am right in the middle of escalating to a paypal claim. sad.gif

Its a shame as setting up a Gmail email as a secondary form of communication is easy and would cut out all this messing about IF a company was serious about providing good customer service.

Best

Paul

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. It's not... - Vinnie Branigan on Jan 12, 1:49 PM
  3. I've already escalated ... - Robert Price on Jan 12, 2:29 PM
    1. their web site does say something about - david nickels on Jan 12, 6:58 PM
      1. I'd suggest getting a refund - Nicholas Perry on Jan 13, 7:37 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse