Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
Thnanks for posting AndrewJanuary 28 2012 at 12:06 PM
|Chris Meddings (Login ChrisDM)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to Lest we forget - National Holocaust Day
Its shocking that so many people, according that report 1 in 5 German children, and probably in the UK and US a higher percentage, do not know anything about the Holocaust. To forget is to risk something like that happening again
Inside the Armour
- REALLY??? - Rod Crisman on Jan 28, 2012, 5:57 PM
- Sorry - Chris Meddings on Jan 28, 2012, 6:47 PM
- No, Chris, I'M SORRY! - Rod Crisman on Jan 28, 2012, 9:55 PM
- No hard feelings - Chris Meddings on Jan 29, 2012, 4:48 AM
- I guess......... - Dan Rosecrans on Jan 28, 2012, 9:15 PM
- I guess you're entitled to your opinion - Rod Crisman on Jan 28, 2012, 11:44 PM
- You know.... - Jesse Naughton on Jan 28, 2012, 11:00 PM
- Valid point - Robert Lockie on Jan 29, 2012, 2:59 AM
- Bosnia, Somalia, Yemen, Rwanda... - C Sherman on Feb 4, 2012, 5:08 AM