Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

"Lighten up Francis" One deal, one time, one customer does not a Cromwell make.

February 21 2012 at 1:52 PM
Kevin Ingraham  (Login K.Ingraham)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 67.251.111.130

Response to Another "watch out for this fellow" alert

There are no perfect webstores, period.

It is one thing to keep tabs on the scoundrels, but how about we don't let this forum become a bitchfest over every single lost order and perceived slight.

My sympathies for your family situation & I don't mean to minimize your complaint, but even the very best shops will get an order wrong every once in a while. Maybe PanzerArts has just made one error or maybe (perish the thought!) you messed something up? A typo in your address or CC info? Or your package got left in the rear left corner in the container when it got offloaded at the distribution center and has been travelling the world ever since!

Or maybe they've gone rogue and you're just the first to speak up. 8>)
BTW, I don't think I've ever heard of the place before. Or you, so I have no axes to grind.

(edited to add) Maybe it would've been better to ask a generic question about this firm's reputation first and see what the feedback suggests?

This message has been edited by K.Ingraham from IP address 67.251.111.130 on Feb 21, 2012 1:54 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. not worth it to reply - Cliff Leverette on Feb 21, 2012, 2:54 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse