Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Ha!

March 30 2012 at 1:22 PM
Owen Nelson  (Login sce8on)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 86.4.171.142

Response to Owen I meant Ermmmmm No email

Hi Chris
More fool me for making assumptions! Feel very silly now!
Here's the email - it was sent Sunday so I guess it might have gone into your junk folder?

Hi Chris
Thanks for the message. I am looking to sell the kit, but at $50 and with the current $ against the £ it works out at just over £30 which is less than what I paid for the kit at the time. I was looking for something in the order of £45 for the kit - $70 according to XE.com - but then add postage to the US onto that and the figure quickly adds up.
Not sure how you'd feel about that price - seems the exchange rate is working against us! Please get back to me and if you are still interested and I will pop to the post office for a quote on the postage.
Many thanks
Owen

Once I'd seen your message here and made the assumption, I listed the item on ebay.co.uk BUT if you are still interested please get back to me and I'll end it straight away.
I've been waiting to hear back from a few people regarding sales and immediately took your message above as a negative reply to the sale! I'm very sorry - as I said if you still want the kit I can end the listing straight away I don't think it's even appeared on the site yet.
Many thanks
Owen

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Owen Email Sent - C Johnson on Mar 30, 2012, 2:15 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse