Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
PuzzlingApril 18 2012 at 7:21 PM
|Kurt Laughlin (Login Kurt_Laughlin)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to Tamiya to produce 1/35 Elefant...
The main Tamiya advantage is kit engineering/ease of assembly at the expense of detailing and complexity. I can see why someone might want a Tamiya Elefant over a Dragon kit, but will a Tamiya kit be markedly better/different than the Italeri one (which was easy to put together but didn't have 2012-era detailing . . .)
- Seriously!!?? - Darren Thompson on Apr 19, 2012, 2:23 AM
- Yes. - Kurt Laughlin on Apr 19, 2012, 6:23 AM
- Common misconception - John Tapsell on Apr 19, 2012, 2:04 PM
- Not quite my point - Darren Thompson on Apr 19, 2012, 4:58 PM
- Just keeping with the Elefant, . . . - Kurt Laughlin on Apr 19, 2012, 7:00 PM
- pointless - Chris Meddings on Apr 19, 2012, 9:27 PM
- The point is clearer if the post is read thoroughly. - Kurt_Laughlin on Apr 19, 2012, 11:19 PM
- Re: The point is clearer if the post is read thoroughly. - Chris Meddings on Apr 20, 2012, 12:33 AM
- Apparently you didn't . . . - Kurt Laughlin on Apr 20, 2012, 9:43 AM
- ok, obviously I'm just stupid - Chris Meddings on Apr 20, 2012, 10:25 AM
- Well, if that's what you want to go with. - Kurt Laughlin on Apr 21, 2012, 12:02 AM
- Kurt this may surprise you - Chris Meddings on Apr 23, 2012, 2:51 AM
- New Tooling...... - Darren Thompson on Apr 20, 2012, 9:02 AM
- Re: New Tooling...... - Kurt Laughlin on Apr 20, 2012, 10:13 AM
- Ah ok, well then to answer your original question....... - Darren Thompson on Apr 20, 2012, 1:28 PM
- Actually... - Kevin Johnson on Apr 22, 2012, 5:30 AM
- Well that depends on where you live - Chris Meddings on Apr 22, 2012, 6:09 AM
- Yeah, point taken... - Kevin Johnson on Apr 22, 2012, 6:19 PM
- Just for Comparison - Chris Meddings on Apr 22, 2012, 10:49 PM
- mail order - david nickels on Apr 26, 2012, 9:55 AM