Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
I realize that its beatingdeadhorse materialApril 18 2012 at 10:43 PM
|Carter Latham (Login golance)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
but has anybody rec'd their MMiR #55 yet? I've seen it on a few big websites but alas as a subscriber still haven't seen mine yet. My wife re-upped my sub for my bday so I'm good for another year. I'm hoping that they get the production side sorted out so that issues will arrive in a more timely manner going forward.
- Not yet.... - Scott Dimmick on Apr 19, 2012, 7:37 AM
- Yesterday - Scott Taylor on Apr 19, 2012, 8:55 AM
- Been available through the retail channels for at least... - Mike Roof on Apr 19, 2012, 10:07 AM
- Our method to date... - Pat Stansell on Apr 19, 2012, 10:40 AM
- MMIR - David Schemel on Apr 19, 2012, 12:09 PM
- USPS must be really slow then.... - Scott Millican on Apr 19, 2012, 12:25 PM
- So, what, you think Pat is lying? - Kurt Laughlin on Apr 19, 2012, 7:28 PM
- Kurt why are you sniping at Scott? He said nothing of the sort. - Roy Stevens on Apr 19, 2012, 8:15 PM
- There's two ways to read it - Kurt Laughlin on Apr 19, 2012, 9:13 PM
- Only one way to read it from my point of view.... - Scott Millican on Apr 19, 2012, 10:23 PM
- Thanks for the explanation. - Kurt_Laughlin on Apr 19, 2012, 11:21 PM
- Two days ago - Mark Rethoret on Apr 19, 2012, 5:00 PM
- Yes. maybe I do think that as a subscriber - Carter Latham on Apr 19, 2012, 9:25 PM
- today (thursday) in NYS. The usual great work Pat. nt - Kevin Ingraham on Apr 19, 2012, 9:33 PM
- Madison/WI, yesterday,..... - Stefan Krakow on Apr 19, 2012, 10:09 PM
- Thanks everyone! - Pat Stansell on Apr 20, 2012, 10:10 AM
- The "reason" MMiR arrives slowly via USPS...... - Gary Cunningham on Apr 20, 2012, 6:28 PM
- I meant no slam either - Carter Latham on Apr 20, 2012, 9:09 PM
- 21st - Carter Latham on Apr 21, 2012, 7:46 PM
- You are not alone.... - Mike Carrroll on Apr 21, 2012, 8:59 PM
- arrived today - Carter Latham on Apr 23, 2012, 4:43 PM
- As did mine... - Mike Carrroll on Apr 24, 2012, 8:09 PM