Home > Discussion Groups > General

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Northern Virginia Model Classic 12 May

May 5 2012 at 11:04 PM
  (Login RichardIsner)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 75.197.241.93

Hello, all,

I just wanted to remind everyone of the Northern Virginia IPMS Model Classic show that is next week, Saturday, 12 May, at Fairfax High School. The show is always great with both large numbers of built models(including armor) and lots of vendors. At the last meeting on Wednesday I was told that there are actually 30 more tables for vendors sold this year than last. The officers were actually going over the layout to figure out where they could put more tables in the halls. I am hoping that this year will draw some of the same models that just appeared in the AMPS show at Auburn, and we usually get a great showing from AMPS members and other armor modelers from Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and North Carolina. There will be at least four technique demonstrations, always popular, and a very healthy raffle.

Fairfax HS is easy to get to from the 495 Beltway. The show starts at 0900 and goes till about 1600 with the awards presentations. For anyone who likes to "beat the crowd" the set up starts at 0600. With the extra tables that are being brought in I would say any help will be appreciated. Of course, vendors will be unloading at the same time, and they need help too...happy.gif

Tankvideo.com will be there. Please stop by my table up front and say "Hi." I am also the announcer, so I will try to keep everyone up to date on what's going on. I also like to pass on information about other upcoming events, so bring your flyers. You can get all of the details at the NoVa Modelers website, or just google Model Classic.

Also, for those of you who like running tanks, the VMMV and American Wartime Museum will be holding their two-day open house on 18/19 August in Nokesville so mark your calenders.

Cheers,

Richard

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Have done this show it's nice....this year..... - Mike Riedeman on May 5, 11:32 PM
  3. Gonna just miss it... - Gino P. Quintiliani on May 6, 8:32 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse