Message posting guidelines:
Full real names must be used at all times.
A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no
larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark
owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
Registration is compulsory
if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups.
For further information, please see the following
Please read our
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your
agreement to the
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of
Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be
erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in
termination of the violator's account.
Stefan you are a very decent person...May 6 2012 at 5:24 AM
|Nicholas Perry (Login Nicholas.Perry)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to Cromwell order finally delivered
There are issues still with Cromwell but at least you've received your order and been decent enough to tell everybody. A bit more positive feedback may help things go more smoothly for others.
Pity about the same doomsayers who keep knocking everything back.
Don't know about you but I was rather surprised by the size of the Beast....
Enjoy the build
- By "doomsayers" do you mean those who strongly suggest people not order from Cromwell? - Roy Stevens on May 6, 2012, 8:34 PM
- Doomsayers - Dave Rhodes on May 7, 2012, 7:11 AM
- I'll second that... - Olaf Kievit on May 7, 2012, 7:29 AM
- Tell it to the dead man! - Roy Stevens on May 7, 2012, 8:50 AM
- Delays - Olaf Kievit on May 7, 2012, 9:59 AM
- Flavor-aid anyone? - Greg H on May 7, 2012, 9:32 AM
- How do you KNOW? - Dave Rhodes on May 7, 2012, 9:50 AM
- Majority don't get involved - Olaf Kievit on May 7, 2012, 10:01 AM
- Too true - Al Bowie on May 7, 2012, 6:06 PM
- Fair point Al (n/t) - Olaf Kievit on May 7, 2012, 6:11 PM
- Cromwell Models kits I've managed to acquire over 25 years or so. - Roy Stevens on May 7, 2012, 3:30 PM
- Well said Roy, well said n/t - Alan Mckenzie on May 7, 2012, 5:03 PM
- kits - Dave Rhodes on May 7, 2012, 5:59 PM
- In the interest of accuracy Mr.Rhodes... - Roy Stevens on May 7, 2012, 7:17 PM
- re:kits - Julian Marles on May 7, 2012, 8:43 PM
- A9 and A10 - Chris Meddings on May 9, 2012, 9:18 AM
- A9 & A10 Cruisers soon available from Inside the Armour - Roy Stevens on May 9, 2012, 1:00 PM
- Good to hear Roy - Chris Meddings on May 9, 2012, 9:57 PM
- I sincerly hope this is true - Al Bowie on May 7, 2012, 6:01 PM
- Two and half years is not "fulfiilling" an order - Julian Marles on May 7, 2012, 8:32 PM
- re: making good - Julian Marles on May 7, 2012, 8:38 PM
- Re: changing things - Julian Marles on May 7, 2012, 8:34 PM
- Changing - Olaf Kievit on May 8, 2012, 3:22 AM
- so Olaf, your answer is "Brown told me so" - Kevin Ingraham on May 8, 2012, 10:45 AM
- What I'm "tagging my name to"... - Olaf Kievit on May 8, 2012, 3:27 PM
- Fair enough. nt - Kevin Ingraham on May 11, 2012, 2:10 AM
- re: changing - Julian Marles on May 8, 2012, 6:37 PM
- Re: road to recovery - Julian Marles on May 9, 2012, 6:45 PM
- Blinkers - Dave Rhodes on May 10, 2012, 9:09 AM
- LOL! With Julian gone that just leaves Lorne Greene and I! - Roy Stevens on May 10, 2012, 1:09 PM
- !!!!!!!!!!!!! - Dave Rhodes on May 10, 2012, 2:31 PM
- Please except my sincerest hope for the better health of your wife Mr. Rhodes. - Roy Stevens on May 10, 2012, 3:25 PM
- Oooops..., I meant "accept" of course! And spelling is a part of my job! n/t - Roy Stevens on May 10, 2012, 10:08 PM
- Re: Lorne Greene - Julian Marles on May 10, 2012, 7:41 PM